for more articles
Reasons To Add A Discussion Board Or Chat Room To Your Web Site
|1. You'll be
able to communicate with your visitors. They'll begin to trust
you and get to know you on a more personal level. People will
purchase products quicker from somebody they already know and
2. People will revisit your web site to participate on your discussion board
or chat room. They will meet other people with similar interests
and your web site will become a hang out were they can chat.
3. You can learn important information about your visitors by reading the
conversations they have. They may chat about your web site or
products. With this information you could learn to market your
products more effectively.
4. You could answer the questions your visitors ask in your online
communities. You'll become known as an expert by giving the
answers to their questions. This will give you and your business
5. You could teach a free online class using your chat room. This will give
you an expert status and increase traffic to your web site by
offering the free class.
6. When your discussion board or chat room becomes popular, you could sell
advertising space on them. This will give you an extra income
stream for your web site.
7. You can network with other businesses by having a chat room or discussion
board. You could exchange business ideas, leads, advertising,
8. You could allow other web sites who don't have a discussion board or chat
room to use yours. You will get free advertising by allowing
them to link to your online community.
9. When you have a discussion board or chat room you can get free
advertising by listing them in online community directories. You
can also join web rings with similar discussion topics.
10. You can make money by advertising your own products and services on your
discussion board or chat room. You could also join other
people's affiliate programs and make commissions advertising
About the author:
"Not Only Will I Give You the Secret Blueprint that I Use to Make
Six-Figures Per Year Online, I'll Also Provide You with the
Products, Resources and Services Needed to Do It Yourself!"